A Closer Look – Links – Video
Monthly Archives: October 2005
- Don’t ever try to convey your view of something “artful” with somebody who doesn’t give a crap.
- Go ahead and “put something off” that you can do tomorrow…especially if it’ll take you half the amount of time, then.
- I haven’t made or received a single phone call on my new cell phone, since I bought it, almost a week ago.
- People do some pretty strange things when they don’t know that they’re on camera.
- People blog some really strange things when they’re really tired…
Even better than this, is the Lindsay Lohan – Harry Potter skit. I got to see it when it was originally on, though I don’t watch SNL regularly. Something just caught my eye, that night.
Google is already crawling it, but in an effort to see how many people are actually reading “this” blog (since I don’t get any stats for it), I’ll give you the link to the new domain, here. The new site is called The Midwest Bloggers Association. Shhh… Don’t tell anybody.
I’m sure that you won’t, because like I explained on the main site, there’s not a lot there right now, but if you’re getting this feed, or reading this online, could you click on that link for me, please? I suppose I could install StatTraq on this site, but I’ll try this, first.